How will we use the information about you?
We will store your information in our secure taxi dispatch system, iCabbi, and only use your information in relation to providing you with a private hire service.
Who else will we share your information with?
The information you provide will be shared with the base operator who takes your booking and the fully licensed and DBS checked driver who carries out your booking. All of our staff have been given GDPR training and are fully aware that your data must be kept secure. We also may need to share information with the Police should we be
contacted by them.
Where will we hold your data?
Your data will be held within iCabbi’s network and will not be accessed or processed outside of the UK. The information provided will only be available to authorised staff.
Why do we need the information?
You have asked us to provide you with a service and in order to provide that service we will need a contact name, address for collection and drop off and a telephone number. To carry out the service you require, we need all of this information.
How long will we keep this information for?
We will keep your personal information contained on our secure taxi dispatch system, iCabbi, for 7 years, as is necessary to comply with Cornwall Council’s Private Hire Operator’s license. After this, the information will be destroyed.
What are my data rights?
Your personal information belongs to you and you have the right to:
• Be informed of how we process it
• Request a copy of what we hold about you and in a commonly used electronic format if you wish (if you provide this to us electronically for automated processing, we will return it the same way)
• Have it amended if it is incorrect or incomplete
• Have it deleted (where we do not have a legal requirement to retain it)
• Withdraw your consent if you no longer wish us to process your data
• Restrict how we process your data
• Object to us using it for marketing or research purposes
• Object to us using it in relation to a legal task or in the exercise of an official authority
• Request that a person reviews an automated decision where it has had an adverse effect on you
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting:
Yeos Taxis, The Roundhouse, Par, PL24 2BB, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01726814095
How do I exercise these rights?
If you would like to access any of the information we hold about you or have concerns regarding the way we have processed your information,
please contact: Yeos Taxis, The Roundhouse, Par, PL24 2BB, email@example.com or 01726 814095 I don’t agree with something.
We would prefer you to contact us in the first instance to give us the opportunity to see if we can put things right. However, if you are unhappy with the way we have processed your information, or how we have responded to your request to exercise any of your rights in relation to your data, you can raise your concerns direct with the Information
Tel: 0303 123 1113